Our center has a permanent staff of four teachers, four assistants, and four part-timers. They are assisted by outside volunteers and professional counselors to provide guidance and learning experiences for each child. We also participate in the Foster Grandparent Program sponsored by the City of Raleigh. Highest standards of cleanliness are upheld by our maintenance service.
- Over 35 years of business.
- Experienced and qualified staff with state of N.C. Early Childhood Credentials or the equivalence.
- On-site Curriculum Coordinator.
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- CPR and First Aid certified staff.
- Nutritious breakfast, hot lunches, and PM snack (participants in the Child and Adult Care Food Program).
- Computers for children.
- Field trips and other culturally educated events.